The Foundation was established in 2018 to support people with rare (orphan) diseases. Since then through the activities of the Foundation, there have been raised more than UAH 1.8 million of charitable funds and provided support to 100 patients (as of June 30, 2021).MISSION
– supporting people with rare (orphan) diseases in Ukraine. STRATEGY
- improving the quality of life of people with rare diseases in Ukraine. This means that patients can live longer, reach their retirement age, have their own children, work and benefit the State, and be fully valid members of society. MAIN GOALS
- drawing the attention of socially responsible business to the problems of rare disease patients, raising public awareness about rare diseases;
- providing information and support of legal and psychological issues to rare disease patients and their families through the "Help Line"0-800-600-911
- implementation of systemic charity projects to meet crucial needs of rare disease patients in medicines, medical devices and nutrition, special medical equipment, diagnostics, rehabilitation if these needs are not covered by State and / or local budgets. СOOPERATION
- The founders of the Foundation have been actively collaborating not only with public unions and organizations, but also with government agencies - the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, regional State health departments, hospitals, uniting the efforts of medical experts to provide highly specialized medical care to rare disease patients. SUPPORTING THE FOUNDATION`S PROJECTS
by socially responsible business and the community means giving people with rare diseases a chance for a better quality of life.